Use the PetaLibrary to store, archive and share research data.
- Minimum project size: 2 TB
- 2 classes of storage: active and archive
- 5 different storage options within these classes
- See our website for pricing information
- New customers are limited to either
- 75 TB in Active Storage, or
- 100 TB in Archive Storage
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more space if necessary
Accessing the PetaLibrary¶
Request access to the PetaLibrary by:
- Reading the PetaLibrary Memorandum of Understanding
- Filling out the attached End User Agreement and Order Form (found in the MOU), and emailing those documents to email@example.com
Each person who accesses the PetaLibrary is required to have a Research Computing account and two-factor authentication.
- To access active storage: Log in to a Research Computing login
node and use the command
- To access archive storage: Use the command
Note that access via the login nodes is not recommended for frequent or large read/writes of archived data.