Thursday, 25 August 2022¶
- Updates for Globus access from XSEDE and ACCESS
Thursday, 13 January 2022¶
- 2022 Q1 Documentation Review
- Add Alpine resources/documentation
- Source Anaconda:
module load anaconda
- FAQ page added to PetaLibrary
Tuesday, 2 November 2021¶
- Adding CUmulus documents for CUmulus beta release
Wednesday, 27 October 2021¶
- Stable version of documents set: 1.0.0
Wednesday, 17 October 2018¶
- Configured Slurm to reject invalid jobs during queueing, rather than accept and pend forever
Wednesday, 16 May 2018¶
Wednesday, 9 May 2018¶
Tuesday, 27 February 2018¶
Tuesday, 20 February 2018¶
- Installed version control clients on Summit in response to a request for Mercurial
Monday, 19 February 2018¶
25 September 2017¶
/work/mounts are now supported for JupyterHub Virtual Notebooks.
- JupyterHub Notebooks can now be spawned on Summit, and the Crestone spawn option has been deprecated.
- JupyterHub Ipyparallel profiles have been updated for Summit. To remove stale Janus/Crestone profiles, please follow the procedure described in the JupyterHub User Guide
- JupyterHub Cluster notebooks now use lmod instead of virtualenv for software dependencies.
Couldn’t find what you need? Provide feedback on these docs!