The PetaLibrary is a University of Colorado Boulder Research Computing service that supports the storage, archival, and sharing of research data. It is available at a subsidized cost to any researcher affiliated with the University of Colorado System (Boulder, Anschutz, Denver, Colorado Springs). It is available at an unsubsidized cost to researhers from other institutions.
- Minimum project size: 1 TB/year
- 2 classes of storage: active and archive
- See our website for pricing information
- New customers are initially limited to a maximum allocation size of:
- 200 TB in Active Storage
- 100 TB in Archive Storage
- Pending availability
PetaLibrary access is subject to the PetaLibrary Terms of Service.