This page tracks changes to the CURC JupyterHub service, as well as changes planned for the future.
- Deprecated Virtual Notebooks. Only cluster notebooks are supported via JupyterHub.
- Added 2 and 12 hour notebook profiles.
- Added profiles for select Blanca groups.
/work/mounts are now supported for Virtual Notebooks.
- Notebooks can now be spawned on Summit, and the Crestone spawn option has been deprecated.
- Ipyparallel profiles have been updated for Summit. To remove stale Janus/Crestone profiles, please follow the procedure described in the JupyterHub User Guide
- Cluster notebooks now use lmod instead of virtualenv for software dependencies.